Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fit Fridge and Pantry

I am the only pescetarian in this household, I have stopped eating chicken, beef and pork but I still have to cook them. Grocery is my favourite kind of shopping. I love food, I love making them and I like testing recipes.

I stopped buying rice, I have pasta, quinoa, tortillas and bread as substitutes. We buy more veg and fruits since I started changing my lifestyle.


Grocery List: 

:: Dairy ::
Flavored Yogurt
I can't believe it's not butter
I can't believe it's not butter spray
Almond Cheese Alternative
Tofu

:: Frozen ::
Fudgsicle
Edamame

:: Drinks ::
Soy Milk Cappuccino
Lactasoy Chocolate

:: Breads ::
Wholewheat
Healthy Flour Tortillas

:: Whole Grains ::
Organic Quinoa
Barley
Millet

:: Breakfast ::
Oats
Granola

:: Oil ::
Canola Oil
EVOO
Light Olive Oil Spray

:: Canned ::
Rio Mare Tuna in Olive Oil
Rio Mare Tuna in Water
Black Beans
Chickpeas

:: Noodles ::
Whole Wheat Spaghetti
Udon Noodles

:: Fruits ::
Strawberries
Blackberries
Blueberries
Apricots
Melons
Nectarines
Avocado
Cherry Tomato

:: Vegetables ::
Cucumber
Celery
Kale
Carrots
Capsicum
Beans
Onions
Spring Onions
Aubergine
Potato
Sweet Potato

:: Seafood ::
Prawns
Squid
Scallops
Cod Fillets
Smoked Hammour
Tofu Fish Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments most welcome ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...