Tuesday, October 25, 2011

SHOP || designer for high street

to be honest, i wasn't going gaga with the Versace collection for H&M cos the sneak peak photos scattered all over the internet didn't really appeal to me and i kinda hated them! in short i could careless...but then these images from Lovestyle caught my attention, and they are haunting me! they all look so vivid...don't you think you can feel the texture of these beauties? well i still think some of the pieces are...ugh! just hideous...but oh my! look at these gorgeous!!! i want at least any one of them ha ha!


big day on: Thursday, 17th November 2011 - Dubai Mall & Mall of the Emirates
















2 comments:

  1. Versace for H&M!

    Love the all collection!

    Great Blog I'm Following
    xOxO
    http://the3rt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. new style, the collection is amazing. www.relaxme69.com

    ReplyDelete

comments most welcome ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...