Wednesday, July 13, 2011

dream/nightmare and airbrush

I woke up and had this question in my head...did I just have another dream or nightmare? Every morning I’d wake up approximately an hour before my alarm goes off and I had this strange sensation like I was dreaming, but for the life of me couldn’t remember even a wee bit of my dream…nightmare…whatever.


Okkk enough babbling, I have to visit Sephora in Dubai Mall and see if they carry Temptu Airbrush Makeup System. I read so many great reviews about it and I can’t wait to get my hands on this baby, try it myself and if I’m 100% convinced I “might” (cos for sure it’s gonna be more pricey here, it retails in www.sephora.com at USD 225) get it and practice my airbrushing skills. But I have a very strong feeling I’m gonna fall in love with it and it’s going to break my heart if I try it and never take it home with me :D


Here’s half wishing it’s not available here in the UAE ha ha!



xoL








|plans|for|tonight|
find something that will inspire me in organising my wardrobe for the nth time this year do to moving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments most welcome ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...