Monday, November 7, 2011

nail flip and flip guru

I had a hello kitty cosmetics post bout two months ago...and finally they are now open in Galeries Lafayette in Dubai Mall...I've seen the POS display and was inspired with the pink and black combo...I used to love that colour combo, I remember I had an oakley pink and black sunnies, which of course I lost somewhere...

ok and now onto my nails...

I don't have a hot pink polish so I just used the only pink I have...baby pink

excuse my hands...I know they're not pretty...I have a guy friend with prettier and softer hands than mine :D


i added gold glitters & a tiny red heart on the black polish so it won't look like a dead nail


my current fave beauty guru jlovesmac1 

I stumbled on her video and I hated her haha i think she's a little bit OTT but then I decided to click on another video and I dont know I just like her...and now cant stop watching her...especially when I found out she's a Filipina

most of her videos are only like 5-6 mins and you wont get bored, I swear! :D

xxT

4 comments:

  1. cute nail polish! :)

    x
    http://feedmenana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nail polish is so cute! I like this post!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous nail color! I like the two tones, heehee :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous, dear!! Follow your blog now!!
    Maybe you can follow me back))

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments most welcome ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...