Monday, July 23, 2012

scent surprise and colours


I just love it when my mahal takes me by surprise. We had lunch at our fave China bistro returned back at my work desk...well not in peace. He phoned after maybe half an hour or so and asked me to come out of the office, said he was gonna tell me something. At first I thought he'd say he changed his mind about something, but then he hands me a little paper bag with this little fancy perfume inside. Asked me to open it right then and there, and made me try it to see if I liked the scent, it was so sweet and so thoughtful. And just in time cos I have only few spritz left from the Burberry Body perfume he gave me.
I still don't know how to react when I'm surprised, but I was beyond happy when he does it & <3

Fan di Fendi EDP


Nyx Polishes in taffeta, dark red and compulsive
my three essential nail colours

Bath & Body Works
small haul:
cookies and s'mores candles - they were tiny but they smell so sweet and burning time is long enough, and came with a free holder! 
sanitizers - aquarius, libra, leo, scorpio and pisces
shower gel
and the softest socks ever!

my little Zoe-zoe applying make up :)

building my crafts corner (helps keep my sanity) - I need to get my other paints and brushes and whatever stuffs I have left from the previous flat!
I'm painting something (at the left corner) and hopefully will finish it this week.



These (and more) are all courtesy of my mahal. I feel a little bit spoiled :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

comments most welcome ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...