Sunday, May 20, 2012

mini haul

Mango, Sephora, Boots and Spinneys Grocery Haul :D

MNG Bag
Lovin this bowling bag from Mango and I would love another one in red ;-) 

HAIR


Vitress Hair Polish Strengthening
I love products from my home country cos their cheap and works well on me, I've been using Vitress Hair Serum for years and decided to try this cream...so far so good.

Batiste Dry Shampoo
I finally got my first ever dry shampoo! I love it to bits!!! Now I can finally not wash my hair everyday. 


BODY


Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
I've been using "medium glow" airbrush but since I've been in the sun a little bit too much I've decided to get "deep glow" which turns out to be too dark for me.


Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Spray Oil
My current fave tanning companion!


FACE


Too Faced Beauty Balm in Beach Glow
After reading somewhere that this has been voted as one of the best BB cream, I just have to know what the fuss was all about. I lurve it that I've decided to put my Valmont foundation on the shelf for now...


Max Factor Lipfinity in 120 and 330
I love long lasting lippies as I don't have to retouch all the time, I don't like using this with the moisturising top coat though cos it doesn't moisturise my lips at all, it would instead leave my lips sticky and flaky.


Herbline Essentials Neem and Rosemary Acne Cream
I have a very sensitive skin. I get break outs just before my period, when I'm stressed or whenever I don't get much sleep. This is something that someone from Boots Pharmacy recommended. I've been using it only for few days so I will wait for two weeks before I give my final judgement :)


HAND


Soap & Glory Hand Food
I"ve loved Soap & Glory products cos of the packaging, but after trying some of their facial products...have to accept they're just not meant for me. But this is a hand cream and small enough for my handbag.


Sally Hansen Gem Crush in 03 Big Money
I don't like the wide brush on this polish. but the colour I love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments most welcome ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...