Saturday, November 28, 2009

"quotes"

|Audrey Hepburn|


"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness, for lovely eyes, seek out the good in people, for a slim figure, share your food with the hungry, for beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day, for poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others." 

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." 

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" 


"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."

|Kandee Johnson|



"My life is not anything near perfect....bad things happen...i feel overwhelmed...situations in my life scare me...i cry....i get sad...but one thing I do know is....them more you dwell on your problems...the more you allow them to rule you and your emotions. If you have a spiritual life that is filled...peace will dance around your heart, and joy will shine like the rays of the sun into your heart....and it won't make sense to others that don't have it. But you will know that "happy" is something that there because of some circumstance ( i am happy I got a new pair of shoes......that's an example)...joy is when your heart feels happy for no outside reason...it's just there...If we meditated on spiritual nourishment...instead of meditating on our problems...talking about our problems and letting them rule our thoughts...we would be much better off." 

|Gwen Stefani|


"Being in a band you can wear whatever you want - it's like an excuse for halloween everyday."

"I want to be a guy, but I want to wear a lot of makeup."

"Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels." 

"Writing songs is super intimate. It's a bit like getting naked."

"You're always tellin' me to go out more, Go ahead, get out and see the world, But then I think, why should I? I'd rather stay home and cry." 

|Nicole Richie|


"I've just gone through so much in my life that pulling my top up just doesn't seem like that big a deal."

“Pay back is a bitch.”

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments most welcome ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...